Jason Statham responds to Han’s revival in Fast & Furious 9
按一下以檢視3:18 · Han died way back in the third Fast and the Furious film, Tokyo Drift, and in Fast & Furious 6, Jason Statham’s character Deckard Shaw is revealed to be the person who killed him (or so we thought).
作者: Stephanie Chase
‘Fast & Furious 9’ Cast: Who’s Returning, Who’s Joining …
· In one of the biggest shocks Fast & Furious 9 will offer, Han is revealed to be alive a few films after he was apparently killed by Deckard Shaw (Jason Statham). The circumstances of his return
Fast & Furious 9 Theory Explains How Han May’ve …
· A new theory has explained how Fast & Furious 9 could reveal Han surviving his apparent death in a previous movie. Sung Kang’s Han Lue is unique within the Fast & Furious family, in that he’s
‘Fast & Furious’ Fans Are Demanding Justice for Han …
Deckard Shaw killed Han during the big racing sequence of Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift, which was revealed to fans in Furious 7. Ever since then, there’s been a “#JusticeForHan” movement
Is There Justice for Han in Hobbs and Shaw? Film’s …
Han Seoul-Oh, the constantly snacking, effortlessly cool Fast and Furious character played by Sung Kang, was killed on screen by Jason Statham‘s Deckard Shaw, a character who has since
[Fast 8 Spoilers]Can we please not forget that Deckard …
Owen was hired by Cypher and his actions killed Gisele. Dom did all he could to kill Owen Shaw including spitting him out of a burning airplane. In F7, deckard swears his revenge and hunts down the team, starting with Han.
The key to Han’s mysterious return to ‘Fast 9’ could be …
Deckard Shaw said he has to make amends for things he’s done in the past. We know he was directly referencing Han thanks to an interview “Fast Saga” writer Chris Morgan gave to Entertainment Weekly .
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled : fastandfurious
is making Dominic Toretto forget that Deckard Shaw killed Han. If the crew goes to space, I don’t see Letty not joining in since she’a key member. Unless Letty gets killed off. That’s the impression I got.
Jason Statham Says ‘They Better Bring Me Back’ After …
· Unlike Han, Shaw was not killed off but instead moved to the spinoff film “Hobbes & Shaw”, co-starring Dwayne Johnson. “I’m game,” Statham said. “I love [director] Justin Lin, he’s a
They Better Bring Me Back – Beemer Dreamer
Jason Statham is hoping that the return of Sung Kang as Han Lue in Fast & Furious 9 signifies that Deckard Shaw will not be far behind. After Han was killed by a motorist in The Quick and the Livid: Tokyo Drift, it was later revealed in Quick & Livid 6The
Is Han in Fast And Furious 9?
· In Furious 6, we discover that Han didn’t die in a car crash as viewers had first thought, but he was actually a victim of Jason Statham’s character Deckard Shaw. Sung Kang, the actor behind Han , told Empire that he thrives off the chaos that Fast & Furious consistently provides: “This is a once-in-a-lifetime experience, this whole Fast & Furious journey.
Every ‘Fast and Furious’ movie, ranked
· It’s also revealed during the credits that it was Deckard Shaw, Owen’s brother, who killed Han in Tokyo, which places the third movie between Fast 6 and Fast 7 in the FF time continuum.
F9: Han’s Return May Redeem Shaw – and Pacify Fans
· Many felt that giving Deckard Shaw a pass after only one film was an insult to Han, believing that there were no consequences to his death at all. Fans were further exasperated with this development when Hobbs and Shaw was released last year, which saw Johnson and Statham’s characters teaming up to stop Idris Elba’s Brixton Lore from unleashing a deadly virus upon the world.
They Better Bring Me Back
Jason Statham is hoping that the return of Sung Kang as Han Lue in Fast & Furious 9 means that Deckard Shaw won’t be far behind. After Han was killed by a motorist in The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift, it was later revealed in Fast & Furious 6 that Statham’s Deckard Shaw was the driver of the car, taking revenge for the death of his brother Owen (Luke Evans).
The Fate of the Furious (2017)
Deckard Shaw killed Han so now Dom forgives him for that? Hard to shallow. 2. The NYC sequence was horrible. First of all NYC traffic is absolutely horrible from sun up to sun down. Those birds eye views of semi empty streets is pure fantasy.