30 Things Women Say And What They Really Mean
29. “Yes.” Translation: Yes. Or maybe. But probably no. 30. “No.” Translation: This one’s not open to interpretation. Always, always, always assume that when you hear this word, she means what she’s saying, even if she doesn’t. If you get it wrong, that’s on
Conditional Probability How to handle Dependent Events Life is full of random events! You need to get a “feel” for them to be a smart and successful person. Independent Events Events can be “Independent”, meaning each event is not affected by any other events.
What does はい mean i know it means “yes” but when i …
What does はい mean i know it means “yes” but when i was watching a japanese movie a i see this: A:Can you open the door?(i dont know its japanese) B: はい I think its probably wrong because you cant answer it as “yes” i think
When Evidence Says No, but Doctors Say Yes
When Evidence Says No, but Doctors Say Yes Long after research contradicts common medical practices, patients continue to demand them and physicians continue to deliver. First, listen to the story
Josh Allen’s growth in year three was the Bills’ biggest win …
· Does that mean he’s got work to do? Yes, just like all of us,” McDermott said. Allen and Diggs revamped this Bills passing attack that struggled for quite a while before this season.
Zambia : Does Zambia Need A Strong Kwacha? Yes? …
Probably the best article i have read on LT.This is dope,even countries like Denmark and Norway deliberately devalues their currencies for the sake of their economies.You are so spot on bro. 17 jk
What does “Investment at risk” mean?
· If you don’t know what it means then probably All your Investment is at Risk (check Box 32a). It means you are using your own money for the business. Check Box 32b Not at Risk, if you have amounts invested in this business for which you are not at risk, such as
The coronavirus likely can remain airborne. It doesn’t …
· But “limited” conditions does not mean “no” conditions, underlining the need for health care workers to have high levels of personal probably on droplets of mucus or saliva, can be
This update will probably have the most balance …
Yes, there will be changes you do not like. No, this does not mean that the entire update is shit and the development team is literal garbage. PSA Close 993 Posted by u/[deleted] 3 years ago Archived This update will probably have the most balance changes to
13 Things Guys Say & What They Actually Mean
Sometimes, the things guys say mean something entirely different than the words coming out of their mouths. “I don’t care.” This is the biggest lie ever! Guys feel like they shouldn’t care, so they say they don’t. On top of being really annoying, it isn’t true.
Standard error of the mean (video)
the standard deviation of the sampling distribution of the sample mean!) If you’re deviation it’s going to look something like that I’ll show you that in the on the on the simulation app in the neck or probably later in this video so two things happen as
Julian Edelman Retires
· Yes, you have to era adjust passing yardage, interceptions, rating, etc. But even that’s not enough. You can do all of that for Rivers, Roethlisberger, and Matt Ryan, and their careers still look impressive historically! But that would literally mean you have like eight
Millie Bobby Brown: 39 facts you (probably) didn’t know …
Millie Bobby Brown: 39 facts you (probably) didn’t know about the Stranger Things star From Millie Bobby Brown’s net worth, age and real nationality to her growing list of …
What Does It Mean When a Guy Reads Your Message, …
What does it mean when a guy reads your message, but doesn’t respond? There are different answers depending on the situation. For example, if this is your first message ever and he didn’t respond, it might be because he is not interested.
Urban Dictionary: Does a bear shit in the woods?
Phrase employed to sarcastically imply that the answer to the question being posed is indubitably ‘yes’. See Do one legged ducks swim in circles? Sarcastic response to any question that has an incredibly obvious answer. The humor lies in that you’re mocking the person who asked the question by jokingly asking a question that has an obvious answer.